Help with what, you ask? Help us help you! C2 Creative is hatching a new space to help you hatch new ideas, ventures, programs, events, initiatives and collaborations. We believe that Houston must understand and recognize the value of its creative community, as well as its market context, so we can keep creativity where it belongs: at the center of a society and economy that requires ideas and imagination.
C2 Creative aims to grow and support our local economy by providing creative people and groups with the education, guidance, and resources they need to successfully launch a venture, program or initiative. WE INVITE YOUR HELP to develop the space into an effective community resource and creative incubator that bridges gaps and connects people across disciplines. You can help foster new ideas, greater insights, stronger networks, a balanced work/play environment, and improved services. You can help creative problem-solvers cross-pollinate their diverse expertise, perspectives, resources and inspiration. You can help build a proactive ecosystem of collaborative innovation throughout our community. YOU CAN HELP.
Just raise your fist and click below:
All C2 Members will receive the following Resources, Amenities and Services:
- Member appreciation and link on our website!
- Clean, bright, beautiful space designed specifically for creativity, community, and coworking
- Fanny-friendly office furniture
- Service provider specials just for C2 Creative Members
- Meeting rooms and conference room at member rates
- Fast wireless internet connection
- Outlets, outlets, everywhere
- Phone booth for Superhero privacy
- Outdoor seating in a green courtyard and a fun playground, with performance space, chalkboards, and a kiddie climbing wall!
- Excellent coffee in the C2 Cafe from the founders of Greenway Coffee & BlackSmith Houston
- Developing great relationships throughout the C2 Creative community. Priceless
You. Complete. Us.
In fact, without you, there wouldn't even BE an "us."
So now that you're helping us, how can we help you? Please send us your feedback, suggestions, and how you would like to join us in building a better Houston through creative economic development. Thank you so much for your support!
$50 - Drop in to the main space any time during regular office hours.
$85 - The same as above + Free admission to C2 events.
$300 - (Co-Dedicated) The same as above + Dedicated desk & locker/storage and extended hours.
$500 - (Small office) The same as above + Walls! And 24/7 access.
$600 - (Medium office) The same as above + Walls! And 24/7 access.
Add Conference Room Package to any level for $50/month (max 4hours)